How to Sign Out of iMessage on Mac
Sometimes your Mac Messages app can get into a state where automated iMessage and SMS sends stop going through. When this happens, signing out if your iMessage account, signing back in, then fully restarting your Messages app often fixes the issue. Here's how:
- From your Mac Messages app, click Messages > Preferences from the menu all the way on the top left.
- Click the iMessage section at the top of the window, then click Sign Out:
- Then, sign back in with the same account:
- After that, completely quit the Messages app by clicking Messages > Quit in the top left menu.
- Finally, open your Messages app again
- Now go back to the Porterhouse app and retry sending your broadcast.
iMessage failed to send
What do do when you see a "iMessage failed to send" message in Porterhouse, or a "Message Send Failure" or "Not Delivered" in your Mac Messages App
How to send text messages from your phone number on your Mac computer
How to send text messages from your phone number on your Mac computer, when you see text messages showing up as being sent from your email address instead of your phone number, or text messages to Android numbers are not being sent at all.